COSMETIC TATTOO PRE-PROCEDURE INSTRUCTIONS
Be prepared for the color intensity of your new cosmetic tattoo to be significantly sharper, brighter, or darker than what is expected of the final outcome.
• Tweezing/ waxing/electrolysis/threading of the brows should be done a week before your appointment
• Do not tan for 2 weeks prior or have a sunburned face
• Do not workout the day of the procedure
• Have your Botox done at least 3 weeks prior to your eyebrow appointment
• Eyelash or eyebrow tinting should be done at least 48 hours before or 2 weeks after your appointment
• Eyelash extensions should be removed before your eyeliner appointment.
• Do not wear contact lenses during or immediately after eyeliner procedure. Bring your glasses to your appointment. You can wear contact lenses as soon as your eyes return to their pre-tattooed condition
• No alcohol 48 hours before your scheduled appointment
• No aspirin, vitamin E, or fish oils 48 hours before your scheduled appointment
• NO MEDICATIONS SHOULD BE DISCONTINUED WITHOUT FIRST CONSULTING YOUR PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN
• If you are taking any blood thinners (Plavix, Heparin, Coumadin) please inform me
If you have any questions or concerns, contact me: